Parent Guide Technical Support for Devices & School Applications
- The information you provide, including whether your family has WiFi, will be shared with your school so they can work with you to ensure your child has a device for blended or remote learning this Fall.
- Schools are working with central DOE to help get the devices needed, but the central supply is limited and will be used for students in shelter or foster care as a priority.
- High school or students moving up to new grades
- Students transferring to a new DOE school: That device will stay in the school’s inventory at and can be reassigned by the school, as needed.
Everything you need to know about how to set-up a DOE issued iPad - including how to troubleshoot issues & request support can be found in the link above.
Technical support for DOE issued devices (i.e. iPads) should be directed to the DOE via a ticket at the link above.
- You can also call the Help desk at 718-935-5100